Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Party Ideas


The kids were eager to pull out all the Halloween decorations yesterday. We spent the evening adding a little Halloween decor to the outside of our house.

My kids always want it to look scarier while I am more partial to a fresh orange, black & white palette with hints of the macabre. I think I will have to give in a little this year and let them add a little more Halloween scariness to appease!

Be sure to visit the lovely blog over at Little Miss Heirlooms to see my take on a Halloween party.

How do you like to decorate for the holiday?

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture... that is my idea of halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan. I caved though and let them get more spooky items this year...there is a big scary (pretend) rat sitting on our front porch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Share it