Happy holiday Etsy finds

Some things that caught my eye this week on Etsy...



This cream patent leather carry case from French English is the perfect modern but ladylike bag.

I have had my eye on this vintage jewel bracelet "the dutchess" from Dreamy Vintage for awhile now.

Fun hostess gifts, tree ornaments or to adorn your gifts this holiday trio of vintage silver spoons by Hammermann is a favorite.

I know a sly little guy who would love this sweet fox stuffy pillow from Birdmafia.

A festive looking handprinted floor cushion from Mookah would be perfect in my daughters bedroom.

Leilalou has the sweetest linen stuffed toys including this wee linen boy mouse!

I'm almost done my Christmas shopping and I'm proud to say I bought many gifts from Etsy shops. I love giving handmade gifts.
















3 comments

  1. these are all so lovely and cute! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool finds! Thanks for featuring my Christmas Trio antique spoons.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honored to be among your fantastic finds! Thank you very much for sharing these lovely pieces and the feature :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!