a quiet holiday table...


I'm hosting Christmas dinner this year.
I crave a quiet, relaxing day spent with those I love most.

This collection of lovely handmade products from Etsy shops is mixed with a few items from West Elm that I have my eye on.

I really love the combination of natural tones and textures created from a mixture of linens, porcelain, felt, and vintage paper. It creates a ambiance of tranquility at a time of year when things are not always so tranquil.

I hope you enjoy my choices for a holiday table....

1. A lovely custom vintage textile banner trio from Monkey Puzzle would be perfect over a buffet table don't you think?

2. A natural linen drum pendant from West Elm - a perfectly understated dining room light fixture.

3. A have a large collection of vintage glass Christmas decorations that would be perfect in a vintage cream planter like this one from All Things White.

4. This pretty linen table runner from Nell Gleason is simple, yet has a flirty feminine touch with the ruffle.

5. I have some antique handmade wood bowls that would be the perfect place for these felted snowballs from Apple Hill Dolls to rest.

6. Porcelain plates and trays cast from tin pie dishes. I love these! A fun way to serve some holiday goodies. Available at West Elm

7. Peace... handprinted linen napkins from Terre Mum



2 comments

  1. each one of your lovely choices would work right in to my home too! so pleased to be included among them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting article. I like this cool gift ideas and I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for guiding me through this. Rarely do I find good entries that would walk me through. Great post.

    send gift Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!