Friday, April 22, 2011

A good friday...


Today was a quiet day around our house...as Good Friday's
usually are.

We are hosting Easter dinner on Sunday and so I spent some time today prepping for that. It's been so busy around here, I hadn't done any decorating for Easter.

Above is an egg dyed by Julian at school this week.
Note to self: have white eggs around the house for school egg dying projects as the lighter colours didn't quite take.

I gathered some items together to add a touch of vintage
Easter whimsy.


This is one of my favorite vintage Easter pieces. It's a victorian milk glass egg. I found it an an antique store in Quebec after hunting for a long time.

Some of my collection of vintage milk glass hens.





Tomorrow we will make some chocolate in the vintage molds I picked up on Etsy. I'll try to share some photos of those afterwards.

I wish you and your family a joyful Easter!

Debra xo








2 comments:

  1. It is a good Friday, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Here is the information about
    camera crews in mumbai.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Share it