Wednesday, August 10, 2011

some vintage finds



These are some vintage barn letters I picked up at a great vintage shop in P.E.I. this summer. There was a bin of these letters for $1 each! I thought they would be fun to use to add a pop of colour.
I promise to get back to blogging more frequently come September but for now I'm enjoying summer with the kids and working on some fun projects that I'll share with you soon.
We are also excited to be starting some plans for a big renovation on our home in the coming months. I can't wait to share more about that as our plans unfold.
I hope you are enjoying your summer!
Debra

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your post and found good information here. No matter the type of business you operate, the point of purchase (POP) area is key to making a sale.

    Snap frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Its really good post to let know about what is going on in our surrounding and let other people know. So i would like to share on social networking sites.

    Certified Personal Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Here is the information about
    Production companies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Share it