Cozying up for Fall ...



Autumn nesting has come early in our house, not by choice, but due to sick kiddies. That means lots of time inside and lots of daydreaming about the coming renovation.

I was scouring the West Elm website looking for autumn inspiration and came across a few things I would love that say Autumn.

Lately I've been loving the kitchen and dining accessories from West Elm. Wouldn't it be fun to add these fun plates to your table this weekend for Canadian Thanksgiving?


perfect rustic Olive Wood paddle boards filled with cheese, nuts, honey and artisanal crackers


a cozy throw to cuddle up in



love these smoky looking pendant lights...


And of course Etsy always lures me in with its handmade goodness!
Like this lovely, simple linen demi-apron



and this mustard pouf



I'm looking forward to spending this coming long weekend celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. We'll be hosting dinner with my Dad and Brother taking on, once again, my Mom's tradition of hosting this holiday. I know what I'll be thankful for... do you?








2 comments

  1. Nice! I like all of those things too! Especially the smoky pendants and the mustard poof. Just dropped in from byw, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And you included Choisette's perfect linen apron... I have one & I'm a huge fan of her work. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!