Lego Party!


I'd thought I'd share with you a fun party idea.

My creative friend Kelly is having a Lego themed party for her son this weekend and asked me to create some party favor bags. I created these bags to fill with treats.

I thought it was such a cute idea for a party I decided to share some Etsy picks to inspire you.


Fill your favor bags with these colourful crayons


I like to give guests favors that are fun and useful.
How about these tee's from Made by Morgan

or these fun soaps from Favor Boutique by Angelique


decorate with handmade paper buntings like this one from Le Jeune

paper straws from Hey Yo Yo


Create your own gift tags, cards and decorations with a handmade rubber stamp from Tyr.

Fun party idea Kelly. Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!