Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vintage inspiration!


Look what arrived in my mailbox this morning...



I love happy mail. 
Here is your chance to get some too!

I'm going to share a copy of Flea Market Finds with Matthew Mead with one lucky reader.

To qualify, please 
1. leave a comment below about what your favorite flea market find is and 2. please share Vintage Paper Parade on Twitter or Facebook. Make sure you let me know you shared in the comments :)

P.S. I would love to see what vintage finds you have repurposed in your home. Send me a photo of one of your projects and I will try share it on the blog. 
Email your photos to: vintagepaperparade@yahoo.ca

To find out more about Matthew Mead's new book visit his website. I think it would make a fabulous Mother's Day gift! Plus if you hurry over there now there is a great VISA gift card Giveaway going on!

Good luck!

Debra

p.s. I will pick the winning entry at midnight EST April 6th!


9 comments:

  1. My favourite flea market find is a lamp that was constructed from various pieces of vintage brass, it looks sort of like a waterfall piece. It is very different and one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite flea market find was a vintage steamer trunk. I love that it does double duty as storage and a table top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared on twitter here: https://twitter.com/#!/ennsee/status/187323758585982976

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many choices - perhaps my living room lamps which were an ugly greenish gold and are now a lovely matte black - thanks the the Giant Glebe garage sale - amazing sale!!
    My other choice is my repurposed 100 year old doors - all reused in my recent reno in the basement - great against modern polished concrete floors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave flea market find of the moment is this sweet bud vase with gold stripes around the neck. It looks beautiful with spring blooms in it.

    I retweeted your tweet about this fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding milk glass and clear vintage glassware at flea markets! I also love the old handwoven floor runner I found a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay the winner of Flea Market Finds is Colleen (comment #5) picked randomly from a vintage mason jar. Thanks everyone for entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you vintage paper parade - I LOVE Matthew Mead's Flea Market Finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Share it