Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Guide for Cooks...

I love to buy gifts for friends and family who love to cook.

So, I decided to put this little gift guide together to share some ideas for gifts for the gourmand in your life.



How about pairing an inspiring cookbook with spices? 
I absolutely love Yotam Ottolenghi's cookbooks. His latest, Jerusalem looks amazing. 

Pair it with a set of spices to compliment the recipes.
The Spice Trader is a favorite shop of mine, located in Toronto, they ship too! I also spotted gift sets at Chapters.


Another cookbook I would love to add to my collection, 
La Tartine Gourmande from Beatrice Peitre. Have you visited her blog? It inspires...

These handmade dishes from Elephant Ceramics would be a lovely accompaniment.


This is a beautiful cookbook from another favorite blog of mine, Cannelle et Vanille. Small Plates & Sweet Treats, Aran Goyoaga.  Perfect for those who have gluten allergies. Her recipes are delicious and beautiful. 

Hand printed tea towels from Rincon Road on Etsy

Lillet, say no more. I love this aperitif on the rocks in a classic french Duralex Picardie tumbler.



I've also had my eye on this print from MengelDesign on Etsy. 
It would look great in our new coffee station.  

Perhaps some lovely new coffee cups too, Heath Ceramics.


So, I just realized that this Gift Guide is also a personal wishlist. Hmm..

Debra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

Share it